[Geysers] Wall, Black Opal, Black Diamond Pool

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 12:52:18 PDT 2011

Moderator note:  I've resized the image so that those with slow
connections won't be too overwhelmed.  -- Dave

------------

From: 	Peggy Treat <artista.treat at gmail.com>
To: 	Geyser Observation Reports <geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu>
Subject: 	Re: [Geysers] Wall, Black Opal, Black Diamond Pool Explosion
Date: 	Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:49:49 -0600 (10/29/2011 06:49:49 AM)

HI,
I am wondering if this is the wall you are talking about that exploded.
I took this mid Sept. I am just a wanna be and some of you would
recognize me. Thank you for all your help and postings.
Peggy Treat

----