[Geysers] Photo of Grand Geyser Chosen for Transactions XII

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 12:41:24 PDT 2011

A big thank you to everyone who submitted photos of Grand Geyser for the cover of GOSA Transactions XII. We received a nice variety of beautiful pictures and we enjoyed looking at all of them!

After much deliberation, we have chosen Paul Strasser’s 1978 photo of Grand for the cover. A preview is attached.

We will include several other photo submissions inside the volume to illustrate the article about Grand Geyser.

The GOSA Transactions XII will be published in late spring 2012.

Thank you,
The GOSA Editors: Jeff Cross, Tara Cross and Pat Snyder