[Geysers] Fan and Mortar 9/28/2011

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 19:28:04 PDT 2011

I do not have any of the data here, but I do know that Rick Hutchinson used
 to monitor the river temperature all the way from Old Faithful (probably
upstream from there) to Madison. My mental recollection is that in late
summer  he obtained temperatures in the low 80s Fahrenheit in the Lower Basin
above Nez Perce Creek, temperatures in the 70s downstream from Nez  Perce.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 10/1/2011 6:18:27 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,