[Geysers] Webcam and other geyser times 5/29/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sun May 29 18:41:56 PDT 2011

Here are some times from the webcams for Sunday 5/29/11 taken from the chat
log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and from
www.geysertimes.org, thanks for the reports.

Beehive was just over 29 hours between reports, a bit longer than we have
seen recently.  I suspect it was rather unpleasant for the gazers out there
in the snow and rain.  Not many times in the log but thank you to Gordon in
the basin for some of them.  The camera was covered with snow most of the
day and then the camera quit working later so I quit early tonight too.

Aurum 1331
Beehive 1924 wc
Beehive's Indicator 1909 wc
Daisy 1704 ie
Depression 1335 ns, 1905 ie wc
Old Faithful 0546 wc, 0726 ie wc, 0900 ie wc, 1029 ie wc, 1206, 1523 ie wc,
1649 ie wc, 1821 ie wc
Plate 1757 ie
Plume 0554 wc, 1645, 1752, 1859 wc
Riverside 1824 ie