[Geysers] Quick Report

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 18:40:21 PDT 2011

Yes, I know it is a triple interval because:
The interval started with Barb Lasseter's major on 5/19 at 14:09.
I was hoping it might still be doing less than 15 hour averages, so I went out the evening of 5/20, hoping to get a major for a double interval.  I saw about a 45 second minor at 19:46, so I knew it was going to be a few more hours before the major on that double interval.  Thus, the major eruption at 1724 on 5/21 was a triple interval.

Lynn