[Geysers] Quick Report

caros at xmission.com caros at xmission.com
Sun May 22 19:32:08 PDT 2011

The question that dared not speak its name. It would be really cool to
see 8 hour intervals on Atomizer with every other one being a dual
with Artemesia, though.
Karen

Quoting TSBryan at aol.com:

> 'Scuze me, but wouldn't this be a double interval... or am I
> misunderstanding?
>
> Scott
>

> In a message dated 5/22/2011 5:30:23 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
> lstephens2006 at hotmail.com writes:
>
> Atomizer major to major triple interval averaged just over 17  hours from
> Barbara's 14:09 eruption to a major eruption yesterday  afternoon.

Fantasy with heart, mind, and soul!
Adventurers of the Carotian Union
Book 1: The Chalice of Life
Book 2: Tapestry of Enchantment (out now)
Book 3: Lamp of Truth (due spring 2011)
Book 4: The Life of the Smith (due fall 2011)
Published by Dragon Moon Press; available via publisher, through
Amazon, or from
your favorite local bookseller or library (we distribute through Ingrams's)
carotianunion.com for sneak peaks of the first two books

Free the Tehran 7
http://iran.bahai.us