[Geysers] geyser times Wed 5-18-11

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:55:31 PDT 2011

This will be jagged times for today, but I do have more online time
available to me this year, and will try to file reports when my
visitor schedule allows, so here is a start.

Started the day at 20 degrees with frosty meadows, but the 75% chance
of rain turned into partly cloudy with a good bit of sun, so it warmed
up quickly--nice day!

Beehive erupted before anyone was in the basin to report it.
Plume: 0535, 0733, 0837, 0932...1124...1317
Little cub was ie at 0740, 0819, 0936
Depression: 0927ie
Castle: 0915ie
Grand: 1257 T2Q  (0428e)
W Triplet: 0543, 1310
Riverside: 1048
Daisy: 0838, 1102, 1327ns
Grotto was ie at 0605, 1150ns
Churn: 1307

and I'm fairly certain I saw Tilt's Baby 1001ie from the hill with
favorable breeze.

Grand blew across the benches in big fat wet drops.  I got wet enough
to get chilled by the breeze and headed home.

Till hasn't even been steaming much despite the chilly weather each
time I've passed.  Neither have I seen White Dome nor the swan on the
Madison yet this year.

Barbara Lasseter