[Geysers] Multiple Burst Eruptions of Grand

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 19:23:52 PDT 2011

I had the information about multiple burst eruptions of Grand available because one of the articles I've been working an article for either the Sput of The Transactions about eruptions characteristics of Grand Geyser's bursts.  I just realized I forgot to put my standard disclaimer on the post with information about multiple burst eruptions of Grand.  However the information contained in the post about multiple burst eruptions of Grand is for the personal use of the readers of this listserv and is NOT to be used for any other purpose, including publication in The Sput, unless it is in an article written by myself, of course :).

Lynn