[Geysers] Webcam times 5/11/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Wed May 11 20:03:43 PDT 2011

Here are some times from the webcams for Wednesday 5/11/11 taken from the
chat
log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and from Pat
Snyder, thanks for the reports.

Beehive was ~25 3/4 hours between reports.  Penta and Churn were seen again
today and a Plate eruption.  Pat also told me that Plate erupted yesterday
at 1442ie, so it is still having some activity after Giantess.  The
streaming webcam is running with a bit more delay than usual.  It used to be
about 30 seconds late but it is about 2 minutes late now and did get to be 5
minutes late at one point so webcam times may be a bit further off real-time
than usual.

The excitement this evening on the webcam was a moose in the river below
Castle which then ran over towards Spasmodic and vanished into the trees
around 2037.  First time I have seen a moose on the webcam!

Beehive 1358ie Indicator 1345ie,
Churn 1755ie,
Daisy 1931,
Grand 1256ie,
Lion 1020ie, 1144ie, 1302ie,
Oblong 1656ie,
Old Faithful 0546, 0725, 0904ie, 1043, 1219ie, 1358ie, 1524, 1659, 1838,
2004,
Penta 1703ie,
Plate 1655ie,
Plume 1000ie, 1106ie, 1410ie, 1512, 1617, 1717ie, 1820, 1926, 2033,

Graham Meech