[Geysers] Rabbit Creek

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Tue May 3 05:29:33 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I am excited to be returning to YNP in mid-June after a three-year hiatus. My plans for this trip include a Rabbit Creek visit. I have a good idea where the main geysers (Rabbit Creek and MGB 8) are near the headwaters of the creek and also know the location of the Rabbit Highland Hot Springs, but I don't have a clue where to look for Tuba, Piccolo and Two Hole geysers. Could some gazer set me on the right track? Are there some other erupting holes that I should look for?

Thanks,
Steve Gryc