[Geysers] Webcam times 3/28/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Mon Mar 28 19:21:13 PDT 2011

Here are some times from the webcams for Monday 3/28/11 taken from the
chat log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>), Pat
Snyder, and I included one of Karen Low's Plume times to fill in the missing
eruption time for the day, thanks for the reports.

Fifth Beehive interval between reports in a row of ~23 to 25 1/2 hours.  On
the longer side again today so the eruption was midday.  Most Plume
intervals were over an hour.  For some reason the streaming webcam has moved
a bit to the right so we can't see Depression or anything down basin.  Not
sure what happened there but it went to a blue screen just before it moved.

Aurum 0851ie,
Beehive 1206ie, Indicator 1154ie,
Depression 0923ie (?),
Lion 1924ie Initial,
Little Squirt 1235ie,
Old Faithful 0847ie, 1014ie, 1148ie, 1330ie, 1507ie, 1634ie, 1808ie, 1934ie,

Plume 1000ie, 1107ie, 1215ie, 1319ie, 1423, 1522ie, 1620ie, 1723ie, 1828ie,
1937ie,

Graham Meech