[Geysers] Off topic help on wolves

Janet Johns janet.johns5 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 22 15:05:37 PDT 2011

We have a girl who has won the Regional History Day competition on Introducing Wolves to Yellowstone.  It's a Pro and Con exhibit.  I read the judge's comments and she needs interviews and primary sources to make it at the state level.  The judges recommended an interview with Douglas Smith, wolf volunteers, or people who have been affected by the introduction of the wolves.  The social studies teacher said that even a geyser gazer who was unable to watch a geyser because of the wolves would be great.  If a naturalist was prevented from do a rove...wonderful.  Or any positives.  She needs primary source facts and interviews.  If you are willing to help boost Yellowstone to the nationals (that's our goal) please contact me and I'll give you her email address.

Janet Johns
janet.johns5 at verizon.net