[Geysers] another marker, etc.

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:11:59 PST 2011

I replaced the Fan & Mortar marker yesterday morning March 8, but think it most likely erupted overnight March 6-7.  No staff was in the basin Monday because of urgent projects.

Today, March 9, I saw Grotto Fountain in eruption at 0929 and also at 0948, but no Grotto through at least 1000.

Bijou has been in eruption each time I've seen it lately.

Bison are everywhere I even think I might like to go.

Carolyn Loren