[Geysers] Niland Salton Sea mudpots

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 16:19:11 PST 2011

My contact seemed to be there, but the only thing I've found (with the help
 of other gazers) is a new plant near Calipatria, which certainly isn't
near our  pots. Thanks for the interest, and for anything you7 come up with.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 3/3/2011 4:10:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,