[Geysers] "Nifty" Geyser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 07:43:43 PDT 2011

Still presuming that this "Nifty" is the same as "UNNG-OTO," then it
probably dates to the early part of the 1980s. My recollection is that the "OTO"
name ("Old Tardy-Oval") originated with (or at least I first heard from)
Ann Deutch. In saying that, I also say "I think."

Also, in reply to Denise Herman, probably the only decent map of the
Artists Paint Pot area would be in the backcountry things done by Paperiello and
Wolf. Which I have in storage somewhere and cannot retrieve right now.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 6/28/2011 4:39:16 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,