[Geysers] "Nifty" Geyser

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:09:25 PDT 2011

Hello.
I saw "Nifty" Geyser for the first time this trip. A photo of it is
attached. Pretty cute, it resides near Oval Pool in the Sawmill Group.
However, I don't know anything about Nifty and would appreciate any
information that could be provided, please. When was it first spotted? How
often does it erupt? Is it related to other features (for example, more
likely to erupt during a deep drain, etc.)? I don't think it is in Scott's
book, "Slurp" Geyser is, but this isn't Slurp.

Thanks much in advance!
Pat Snyder