EXTERNAL: [Geysers] Mac Streaming Cam Issues

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu Jun 23 06:47:47 PDT 2011

I've had similar issues with my PC.  I can no longer access the cam in any browser.  But I can open up Media Player and tell it to open file URL . . .  You can get the URL from the browser window by right clicking the black screen where the cam doesn't display then copy / paste it.  Others may have different solutions.  I'd like to hear them all.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
--Will Rogers