[Geysers] Webcam times 6/10/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Fri Jun 10 18:44:11 PDT 2011

Here are some times from the webcams for Friday 6/10/11 taken from the chat
log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>), from Pat
Snyder, and from
the online geyser logs (www.geysertimes.org and www.geysers.net/mobile).

Thank you Jim for correcting the Grand report early on the 8th.  Probably
time for me to repeat the warning that any down-basin times are suspect from
the webcam, especially those with a question mark against them (like the one
on the 8th).  Thanks for posting your comments on activity you have observed
too, it's good to know what's happening.

Beehive was 27 3/4 hours between reports - so a bit better than yesterdays
31 hour gap between reports.  Spotty reports on other geysers today from the
wencams and an early night for me so not much to say today.

Beehive 1700 wc
Beehive Indicator 1647 ie wc
Daisy 0801 ie wc, 1832 ie wc
Depression 1428 ie wc
Grand 0908 ie wc
Old Faithful 0525 ie wc, 0643 ie wc, 0828 ie wc, 1003 wc, 1119 ie wc, 1304
wc, 1429 ie wc, 1608 wc, 1747 ie wc, 1919 wc

Plume 0748 ie wc, 1035 wc, 1234 ie wc, 1328 ie wc, 1430 ie wc, 1525 wc, 1622
ie wc, 1847 wc

Graham Meech