[Geysers] geyser report Sunday 6-5-11

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 08:21:33 PDT 2011

Michael's info is right on. Such series did also take place now and then in
 the early 1990s but, so far as I know, the only know such episode since
then  (until now, of course) was in 2005, per electronic data reported by
Ralph  Taylor. The height of those subsequent eruptions could easily exceed 50
feet,  rising as they did from a mostly-empty crater.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 6/6/2011 7:03:54 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,