[Geysers] 19, 20, and 21 July 2011 (Schwarz)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jul 23 19:31:49 PDT 2011

I thank Inez for her observations of Morning Mist -- which fit my own and
other historic observations -- but none of this answers the question just
posed:  does Dick Powell's data show a series of distinct, individual
eruptions or just  episodes within one (ordinary, per history) hours-long eruption?
I can add  either way, how long did the eruptive activity last?

Thanks