[Geysers] Website updated

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Wed Jul 13 22:04:11 PDT 2011

I am still working off the backlog of data from the late spring and early
summer, so the weekly stat sheet is not updated yet.  I have been updating
the individual geyser sheets, however, as time permits.

The following geyser data is updated as of Monday (for LGB) and Wednesday
(for UGB):

Fountain

Aurum

Beehive

Little Squirt

Plume (as of 6 July)

Daisy (10 July)

Oblong (10 July) - worth a look!

I hope to get Plume, Grand, and maybe Artemisia done tomorrow.

Riverside is really difficult as the thermistor failed and the data is hard
to process.

Any preferences as to what to do next?

Ralph Taylor