[Geysers] Fan & Mortar electronic times posted

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Thu Jul 7 20:05:16 PDT 2011

Both loggers were launched at the same time, and both filled at the same
time.  They were (and are) set to record every eight minutes, with one set
four minutes after the other.  The intervals I posted are from the earliest
start of one eruption to the earliest start of the other.  We lost about six
weeks of data, from 21 May to 4 July.

Ralph