[Geysers] Grand, Fountain, Aurum, and Beehive analyses are posted

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Mon Jul 4 20:22:04 PDT 2011

Hi, all

I am here at Old Faithful and working to get all of the loggers set for
summer and analysis available.  Sorry that I didn't have more ready for the
4th, but circumstances have made it difficult this year.

Due to my later than anticipated arrival, many of the loggers filled and
stopped in June.  Most have been updated and logging resumed.

I have posted Aurum, Beehive, Little Squirt, Fountain, and Grand to the GOSA
website and will continue to add geysers this week.  I have not updated the
summary chart since only four geysers are done as of today, but will update
it when there is more news.

The Grotto logger died in January, so no data there.  A replacement is in
place as of today.

Ralph Taylor