[Geysers] Webcam times 1/27/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Thu Jan 27 17:26:45 PST 2011

Here are some times from the webcams for Thursday 1/27/11 taken from the
chat log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and
from Pat Snyder, thanks for the reports.  Thank you to Craig for posting
while I was away.

Pat caught Plate today and I believe F&M were erupting in daylight this
afternoon - the steam cloud was in about the right place and it stopped and
restarted with what looked like the right timing.  Of course they would
erupt in daylight this week when nobody was watching and erupt overnight
last week when someone was watching for them during daylight.......

Depression 0910ie, 1539ie,
Fan and Mortar 1731ie (?),
Grand 1431ie (?),
Lion 0740ie, 0900ie, 1004ie, 1056ie, 1212ie,
Old Faithful 1013ie, 1153ie, 1440ie, 1755ie,
Plate 1410ie,
Plume 0712ie, 0810ie, 1255ie, 1539ie (?), 1641ie, 1736ie,
Riverside 1621ie,

Since my travels are nearly over I will hopefully get around to posting
something based on actual in-park observations.  For those of you that
didn't know, I had a great week in the park, then a trip to California
followed by a wonderful 3 hour flight from Phoenix to Phoenix when they
closed Washington National airport while we were airborne yesterday!

Graham Meech