[Geysers] New Mexico "geyser"

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 08:37:46 PST 2011

Jere and all,

I have no description beyond what I posted. However, per Google Earth, this
 coordinate is a short distance north of I-40 whereas my description would
have  it some 8 miles south of the freeway (or at least, south of the
railroad). So...  My guess is that this is/was an artesian thing and/or gassy. I
know there was  also a "geyser" not far from Crystal, on the Navajo
Reservation close to the  Arizona border, that was definitely an artesian well that
quit working many  years ago.

Scott

In a message dated 1/10/2011 5:54:41 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,