[Geysers] Webcam times 1/10/2011

caros at xmission.com caros at xmission.com
Mon Jan 10 17:41:30 PST 2011

By dumb luck caught the 1710 ie eruption on the cam (at 1710 ie). I
guess it really does have 9 hour intervals!
Karen

Quoting Graham Meech <meechg at verizon.net>:

> Here are some times from the webcams for Monday 1/10/11 taken from the
> chat log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and
> from Pat Snyder, thanks for the reports.
>
> Nothing unusual today, just two Beehives in daylight.  Wait, isn't it
> unusual for BH to have an 8h58m interval?  The report was that the indicator
> preceded Beehive by just 30 seconds in the afternoon.  Maybe Beehive is
> going to get cranky again ..... I wonder what spell Kitt and Sue have put on
> it just in time for someone's upcoming visit to the park?
>
> Aurum 1736ie,
> Beehive 0812ie Indicator 0803ie, 1710ie Indicator 1710ie,
> Depression 0903ie, 1718ie,
> Old Faithful 0743ie, 1220ie 1355ie, 1528ie, 1700ie,
> Plume 0957ie (?), 1252ie, 1352ie, 1504ie, 1606ie, 1712ie,
> Riverside 1742ie,
>
> Graham Meech

Fantasy with heart, mind, and soul!
Adventurers of the Carotian Union
Book 1: The Chalice of Life
Book 2: Tapestry of Enchantment (out now)
Book 3: Lamp of Truth (due spring 2011)
Book 4: The Life of the Smith (due fall 2011)
Published by Dragon Moon Press; available via publisher, through
Amazon, or from
your favorite local bookseller or library (we distribute through Ingrams's)
carotianunion.com for sneak peaks of the first two books

Free the Tehran 7
http://iran.bahai.us