[Geysers] Webcam times 1/9/2011

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sun Jan 9 16:46:48 PST 2011

Here are some times from the webcams for Sunday 1/9/11 taken from the
chat log (<http://yellowstone.paulthompson.net/camchat/#StreamOnly>) and
from Pat Snyder, thanks for the reports.

Lion kept us excited all day long with a good series. Probably missed an
eruption in the 8am hour because of fog and Old Faithful erupting.
Riverside reports are suspicious, the morning one could have been Grotto and
the afternoon one didn't look like enough steam given how cold it was.
There were also report at 1137ie and 1236ie (?) but that doesn't fit with
yesterdays report by Carolyn either.  So I have no idea what's going on
really and thought you would enjoy sharing in my confusion.

Beehive was splashing a lot at times but went much quieter in the afternoon
and failed to erupt when we were watching.  Plume was going just under every
hour.  Steam from Depression made it look like it was erupting all morning
and the only clear eruption we saw was in the afternoon.

Depression 1431ie,
Grand 1624ie (?),
Lion 0727ie (?), 0953ie, 1055ie, 1157ie, 1301ie, 1407ie, 1509ie minor,
1531ie, 1644ie,
Old Faithful 0823ie, 0955ie, 1132ie, 1304ie, 1430ie, 1616ie,
Plume 1246ie, 1341ie, 1437ie, 1534ie, 1629ie,
Riverside 0856ie (?), 1540ie (?),

Graham Meech