[Geysers] Fan & Mortar overnight

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:02:17 PST 2011

The Fan & Mortar marker was replaced this morning, and snow was on the usually-washed area, so it seems likely the eruption occurred late on 1/8.

I'm away from the logbook, but Fountain was 1442vr, ending 1508, Jelly was full at 1530, and Jet was 1531n.s.  What was seen with Jelly last summer?  I've heard of a muddy erupton sometime then.

Six wolves near Madison Junction today, plenty of bison on the road.

Carolyn Loren