[Geysers] Motion sensors

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 28 19:20:22 PST 2011

As I recall the Carnegie birdhouses had sensors that are normally used for
outdoor lighting similar to the attached image.   Game detection cameras
certainly have a different sensor and newer technology, hence different
functionality.  The major difference is the field of view.  Lighting units
are wide angle, almost 180 degrees.  A game cameras' FOV is considerably
narrower judging by examples I've seen online.  It might even be adjustable
if the cam has a zoom.  I don't believe the two are comparable.

Udo Freund
GOSA Store
www.gosa.org