[Geysers] Data Collection

Peggy Treat artista.treat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 08:20:18 PST 2011

I agree! personally I am ever so grateful for all the data collected by
gazers and all the knowledge you have all shared with me ( a wanna be).
Because of many generous gazers I have met while waiting, I have caught the
love of geysers! I also have become quite lucky at catching them :) Thanks
so much for sharing the joy!
Peggy Treat