[Geysers] Why study geysers?

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Sat Dec 24 22:07:30 PST 2011

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you (Geyser Gazers).

   This is Gary Henderson, on Christmas Eve, and I've been reading the
has brightened up my week and I can tell a lot of you have put a lot of
thought into the responses that you wrote.  Thank you to each and everyone.  I
have a new and broader sense of what makes you gazers tick.  Now for my next
request?  I have read about the "Markers are still there", "the markers were
washed away".  Please provide some input as to what the "Markers" are, how
they are placed, where they are placed and why?  Some of us, not so gazer
minded, have questions, and the only way to find out is to ask.  Please inform
us, if you would please.

    I hope Santa's sleigh lands at all of your places of abode this

         God bless and best wishes to all,

                Gary Henderson
                Meridian, Idaho</HTML>