[Geysers] Predicting Old Faithful

Carolyn Aaronson car86ga at cox.net
Sat Dec 24 04:12:04 PST 2011

I received a called from Carolyn Loren mentioning that presently they
are using a time of 88 minutes to predict OF's long eruption. They
are doing this on a daily basis and if and when there is a change she
will contact me. All cam operators have been notified and we are
seeing that the livescope is directed at OF for the eruptions.  Also,
I do apologize for the sinter and dirt that if now on the lens but
once the water from OF froze on the lens (while I was wiping it) it
is impossible to clean unless the temperature warms up.

Carolyn Aaronson (Live Streaming Supervisor)