[Geysers] Geyser Carol 2011

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Mon Dec 19 17:57:37 PST 2011

Oh, it touches my heart!

Btw, Steve, when we were at YNP in Sept., we saw the film at the OFVC.  Your
name is misspelled in the credits (Gyrc).  The film has been around for a
while, but maybe someone can fix that, anyway?

AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL:

My new CD is now available: fiddle tunes for hammered dulcimer and piano.
For info, go to www.thedulcimerlady.com/marketplace.htm#CI.

Have yourself a merry little Grand sit,

Lucille Reilly

  _____