[Geysers] Arizona Rocks book

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 19:39:57 PDT 2011

I thank the moderators for allowing this last item about a non-geyser item.
 I now have 14 people who have volunteered to read my book, and the
greatest of  thanks to all of them... as well as to anybody else who may have been
thinking  of volunteering.

I was hoping for 10. I got 14 (plus 1, below), and that is  sufficient.

Last evening (Thursday) there was one volunteer whose e-mail went into my
spam folder. And from there it got deleted. So if you were one who
volunteered  and have yet to receive the PDF of the manuscript... well, that's you.
Please  write again!

Thanks again.