[Geysers] Infant Geyser Boiling

Eric Hatfield conanvandt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 19:49:58 PDT 2011

Infant has usually boiled, mostly more vigorously than that.  Sometimes, years ago, it involved a good portion of the back part of the pool.  The pool level has fluctuated, though I must admit that I haven't paid a great deal of attention to it.  I never really noticed that it _stopped_ boiling.

I'll bet there is also a component of CO2, non-steam, venting involved, as Infant is a generally dirty, nasty hole.  I recall it's temperature as boiling/slightly superheated.  What is its temperature now?