[Geysers] Model Geysers in YNP

caros at xmission.com caros at xmission.com
Tue Aug 16 01:00:04 PDT 2011

Uh--is there an attachment here? First line highlighted but could not
be clicked upon.
Karen Webb

Quoting "Davis, Brian L." <brdavis at iusb.edu>:

>> Here's a photo of UNNG OFVEC-1.
>
> Thank you! I like the name a lot :). This looks a lot like the
> geysers at the Exploratorium that I've seen pictures of, but with a
> deeply drowned vent (to reduce splashing and steam damage in the
> building?). It would be neat to see a video of the activity in the
> chamber if anybody has it, as I'd love to compare it to some of my
> models.
>
> --
> Brian Davis

Fantasy with heart, mind, and soul!
Adventurers of the Carotian Union
Book 1: The Chalice of Life
Book 2: Tapestry of Enchantment (out now)
Book 3: Lamp of Truth (due spring 2011)
Book 4: The Life of the Smith (due fall 2011)
Published by Dragon Moon Press; available via publisher, through
Amazon, or from
your favorite local bookseller or library (we distribute through Ingrams's)
carotianunion.com for sneak peaks of the first two books

Free the Tehran 7
http://iran.bahai.us