[Geysers] Updates to GOSA website

Ralph Taylor ralph.c.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:10:18 PDT 2011

I have updated the GOSA website with Fountain and Great Fountain as of
7 August, all of the Geyser Hill data as of 9 August (except for
Plate, still not analyzed), and some of the UGB data (Artemisia,
Castle, Daisy, F&M, and Grand).  I will try to get the summary sheet
updated also, but will not have printed copies until Sunday.

As usual, the URL for the recent data page is:

http://www.gosa.org/electronicsummary.aspx

Next up: Riverside (recent data -- maybe not all the data from April
to June when there were sensor problems).

If anyone wants the temperature files or more information on any of
the monitored geysers, email me (use the address on the GOSA website).

Ralph Taylor