[Geysers] Wildflowers During Giant's Dormancy?

David Schwarz david.schwarz at alumni.duke.edu
Wed Aug 3 15:38:44 PDT 2011

   Re. the wildflowers and grasses, I can distinctly remember grass growing
in some of the cracks on Giant's platform as late as the mid 1990s
(somewhere in the '93-'95 range).  Although it was erupting a couple of
times per year by then, apparently even a season or two of no activity was
enough.

David