[Geysers] Bulger's Hole

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 13:23:05 PDT 2011

Just to show you that we don't know this geyser very well, on Friday the
29th there was a Bulger's Hole eruption that started before an 'intermediate
eruption' of Bulger and continued after B quit.  So we have seen BH erupt
before Bulger, during Bulger, and after Bulger.

As of yet, no Bulger's Hole eruptions independent of Bulger.  That'll happen
tomorrow, no doubt.

Paul Strasser

  _____