[Geysers] GOSA website updated (Daisy question)

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Sat Apr 30 22:04:14 PDT 2011

Karen,

The interval in November was 22 hours 58 minutes from the eruption at 0357
on 23 November to 0256 on 24 November.  Of course I can't be sure that an
unusual ice formation didn't keep water from the thermistor, but it has not
done so for so long a time before.  The temperature stayed at 0 deg. C
(freezing) until about 2000 on the 23rd, then climbed slowly to about 3 deg
C before dropping to zero just before the eruption at 0256.  I can email the
graph or temperature values off-list if you want.

Ralph Taylor

  _____