[Geysers] Trip report Upper basin

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Mon Apr 25 17:09:23 PDT 2011

Hello,

I just remember I forgot Grand.  Grand's eruptions were all in the 8-11 hour
range as I remember.  Of course, I waited on Grand before I left the park so
it erupted at the 10 hour 42 minute mark.  For the week I had two one-burst
eruptions and one two-burst eruption.  West Triplet has the same green-brown
color it has had the last few springs and the same anemic activity;
sometimes sitting for hours between light overflow and just below overflow.
However on Sunday, while the same color, it erupted like the normal West
Triplet.  I only saw Rift once for the week.  I saw no activity at all from
the Sputniks.

Stephen Eide