[Geysers] Geyser list posting

Curt & Cheryl Loeffler ndamtns at grizzlymail.net
Mon Apr 25 10:39:43 PDT 2011

I found a journal yesterday while on a bike ride in the Park.  It appears to
belong to a geyser gazer named Jacob Lloyd.  I don't know Jacob, but if you
are on the list, please email me.  I would like to get your journal back
into your hands.  If anyone knows Jacob and knows how to get in touch with
him, I would appreciate any help.  I'm guessing that Jacob may still be in
the Park as the last entry is from April 22nd.  I'm located in West
Yellowstone, so a local pickup is possible.  My email is: ndamtns at
grizzlymail dot net.  I can send my phone number in an email if it is more
convenient.

Thanks,

Curt Loeffler