[Geysers] A couple of tiems

tsbryan at aol.com tsbryan at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 16:54:40 PDT 2010

It seems that yesterday's eruption of Beehive "reset" the Indicator, as today's intervals were back up to around 4 hours. Durations remain in the vicinity of 60 minutes. Todays times (probably reported by Jim) 0518 (ending), 0810ns (d>60 min), 1212 (~64 min).

Today's Grand interval was 11h 27m.

Oblong went long: 0801ie and 1412.

Fan & Mortar in the night with nobody there. Interval somewhere in the area of 4 3/4+ days.

Great Fountain erupted yesterday at 1021. Last night it apparently erupted around midnight. today, after a series of chrashes (at least three of them), it didn't begin overflow until 1515. I did not stick around for the eruption as I was tired of the windy, 47-degree day.