[Geysers] Webcam looking down basin

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 22:34:28 PDT 2010

We've also lost Aurum, Plume, Vault, Pump and several others too, most of which are invisible on the new static cam.  Definitely *not* sure that this was a beneficial change.

Bruce Jensen,

California, USA

"[Yellowstone] is a fabulous country, the only fabulous country; it is the one place where miracles not only happen, but where they happen all the time." ~ Thomas Wolfe