EXTERNAL: Re: [Geysers] Live streaming cam and static cam

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Wed Oct 27 06:38:20 PDT 2010

Leaving the equipment and peripherals in the same general area probably avoids the need to do a new EIS, hold public meetings and accept input, produce an EIR and finally sign off an approval in the form of a FONSI.  I imagine that all those lovely acronyms probably require budgets to produce.  It's so much easier to essentially do nothing, make no change, in order to save our precious tax dollars, of course.  Gee, thanks.

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
--Will Rogers