[Geysers] RE: Great Fountain wild phase eruptions

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 7 09:02:01 PST 2010

Sorry, but I could not resist posting a plug for "GOSA Transactions, Volume
XI."  Among a myriad of subjects T11 has an excellent article on Great
Fountain's wild phase eruptions.  It discusses normal vs. wild phase
activity and subsequent recovery.  This activity has been documented since
at least 1967.  Subscribers to "The Geyser Gazer Sput" may purchase it for
$33 (10-20% less if you subscribe at higher levels).  Price includes postage
and handling to USA addresses.  Abstracts for all articles are at URL
http://www.gosa.org/t11_abstract.aspx

To purchase visit: http://www.onlinecatalogsystem.net/catalog/gosa00/T11.htm

Ho-ho-ho!  (unsubtle hint)

Udo Freund