[Geysers] Presentation on Yellowstone

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 05:43:55 PDT 2010

Ryan,

   One resource that might be a good starting point is Yellowstone's "2010 resources and issues" handbook, available on-line at http://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/resourceandissues.htm.  I think this annual publication started as a manual for the interpretive rangers, then became available for sale in the YA bookstores and on the internet.  It has sections on frequently asked questions, history of the park, greater Yellowstone ecosystem, geology, life in extreme heat, vegetation, fire, wildlife, and park issues.  The park issues section changes somewhat from year to year but indicates the administration's  major concerns.

Lynn Stephens