[Geysers] interesting Castle download

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 11:45:01 PDT 2010

I lucked out with the Geyser Predict schedule my first day back working (since winter), and thought folks might want to know that Castle minored twice yesterday, 1141E and 1544E (both seen, both a couple/few minutes), and then did absolutely nothing until this morning's major at 0851, 0854E.  I understand minors are very frequent lately, and fairly often back to back, though I haven't checked the logbook for this myself.

Fan & Mortar were seen by somebody yesterday near noon, and have a new marker once again.

Carolyn Loren