[Geysers] YNP quarter schedule

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon May 10 17:23:06 PDT 2010

The following is copied from Coin World's current issue:

     "The Wyoming site for the tentative June 3  official launch ceremony
for the 2010 Yellowstone national park quarter dollar  will likely be a
challenge for collectors to reach because of its remote  location.
     U. S. Mint officials are planning the ceremony in  proximity to the
Old Faithful geyser [sic]..."

The article goes on to note that it might be a bit difficult to arrange for
 the sale of rolls of the quarters, since the closest banks are an hour and
more  away. Etc. Etc.

Personally, I wish I could be there to get one of the rolls, but alas...
Anyhow, the crowd could make for fun.