[Geysers] Old Faithful EA

Karl and Lori Hoppe karlori at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 09:21:45 PDT 2010

According to the newsletter that is accessible from the link that Lynn posted (thank you, Lynn), "this is the time when any interested individual, organization, or agency can provide relevant information or suggestions for consideration in this plan."  (emphasis added)

Is GOSA/the GOSA board of directors planning on submitting input from the geyser community at large?

I will certainly be sharing my thoughts, mostly revolving around accessibility and staffing (and a few trees impeding my view of Lion from the Old Faithful Inn), but wondered if our voice would also be heard via the organization?

Karl Hoppe